Practice your pronunciation for the US Naturalization and Citizenship oral exam by watching this pronunciation practice video. In this video, Andrea slowly reads the questions and answers for questions 41-50 of the Naturalization test to help prepare you reach US citizenship.
- Question 41: What is one power of the federal government?
- Question 42: What is one power of the states?
- Question 43: Who is the Governor of your state now?
- Question 44: What is the capital of your state?
- Question 45: What are the two majot political parties in the United States?
- Question 46: What is the political party of the President now?
- Question 47: What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives?
- Question 48: Describe one of the four amendments to the Constitution
- Question 49: What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?
- Question 50: Name one right only for United States citizens
Leave any comments or questions below, we are here to help in any way possible.