Practice your pronunciation for the US Naturalization and Citizenship oral exam by watching this pronunciation practice video. In this video, Andrea slowly reads the questions and answers for questions 71-80 of the Naturalization test to help prepare you reach US citizenship.
- Question 71: What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
- Question 72: Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.
- Question 73: Name the U.S. war between the North and the South.
- Question 74: Name one problem that led to the Civil War.
- Question 75: What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?
- Question 76: What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
- Question 77: What did Susan B. Anthony do?
- Question 78: Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s.
- Question 79: Who was President during World War I?
- Question 80: Who was President during the Great Depression and World War II?
Leave any comments or questions below, we are here to help in any way possible.