Practice your pronunciation for the US Naturalization and Citizenship oral exam by watching this pronunciation practice video. In this video, Andrea slowly reads the questions and answers for questions 81-90 of the Naturalization test to help prepare you reach US citizenship.
- Question 81: Who did the United States fight in World War II?
- Question 82: What wat was President, Eisenhower in?
- Question 83: During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?
- Question 84: What movement tried to end racial discrimination?
- Question 85: What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?
- Question 86: What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?
- Question 87: Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
- Question 88: Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States.
- Question 89: What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?
- Question 90: What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States?
Leave any comments or questions below, we are here to help in any way possible.