Practice your pronunciation for the US Naturalization and Citizenship oral exam by watching this pronunciation practice video. In this video, Andrea slowly reads the questions and answers for questions 91-100 of the Naturalization test to help prepare you reach US citizenship.
- Question 91: Name one U.S. territory.
- Question 92: Name one state that borders Canada.
- Question 93: Name one state that borders Mexico.
- Question 94: What is the capital of the United States?
- Question 95: Where is the Statue of Liberty?
- Question 96: Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
- Question 97: Why does the flag have 50 stars?
- Question 98: What is the name of the national anthem?
- Question 99: When do we celebrate Independence Day?
- Question 100: Name two national U.S. holidays.
Leave any comments or questions below, we are here to help in any way possible.